Playing around with Swift, coming from a Java background, why would you want to choose a Struct instead of a Class? Seems like they are the same thing, with a Struct offering less functionality. Why choose it then?
- Python – Are static class variables possible in Python
- Php – When should I use ‘self’ over ‘$this’
- C# – When should I use a struct rather than a class in C#
- Python – Does Python have “private” variables in classes
- Ios – Passing data between view controllers
- Java – What does “Could not find or load main class” mean
- Swift Beta performance: sorting arrays