I'm using the MSTest system for unit testing my compact framework (3.5) application and DLLs. When I test some DLLs it just runs but for some it loads the emulator first. Can anyone tell me what determines whether the emulator is launched?
- R – What level of TLS encryption is supported by the .NET Compact Framework 3.5
- C# – Choosing the right version of .Net Compact Framework
- R – Popular .NET Compact Framework open source applications / components
- C# – Unit Testing for Smart devices using framework 2.0
- R – Install Device Unit Test Framework