Why does the order in which libraries are linked sometimes cause errors in GCC?
- Why doesn’t GCC optimize a*a*a*a*a*a to (a*a*a)*(a*a*a)
- C++ – Why is the program slow when looping over exactly 8192 elements
- Linux – Why does the C preprocessor interpret the word “linux” as the constant “1”
- C++ – Why does GCC generate 15-20% faster code if I optimize for size instead of speed
- C++ – Compiling an application for use in highly radioactive environments
- Why does GCC use multiplication by a strange number in implementing integer division