I've just started to use devise today and I want to know if I have to create a current user method in my application controller or is it already created through devise ?
- Ruby-on-rails – Heroku/devise – Missing host to link to! Please provide :host parameter or set default_url_options[:host]
- Ruby-on-rails – Rails: How to run `rails generate scaffold` when the model already exists
- Ruby-on-rails – Customizing Devise views in Rails
- How to remove the Devise route to sign up
- Ruby-on-rails – Use current_user in application controller
- Ruby-on-rails – How to use concerns in Rails 4
- Ruby-on-rails – Access devise current_user variable in rails controller