I am running a test script on jmeter and I want to save the results I obtained from the 'View Results in Table' listener. I just don't understand how I would do this the same way I save the results in the Summary Report and Aggregate Report listener; that is, there is no 'Save Table Data' in the bottom of the View Results in Table unlike the other listeners. How can I do this?
- Sql – Save PL/pgSQL output from PostgreSQL to a CSV file
- Postgresql – How to import CSV file data into a PostgreSQL table
- How to save the Apache jMeter results to a CSV file
- How to save JMeter Aggregate Report results to a CSV file using command prompt
- Python – Writing a pandas DataFrame to CSV file
- Jmeter – Run .jmx file through command line and get the summary report in a excel
- Rest – JMeter View Results in table