I am coming from a QuickTest Pro background where I can get to any element's DOM object with the .object method. I want to know what the equivalent is in Selenium RC.
Selenium – access a DOM object with Selenium
- Selenium – How to take a screenshot with Selenium WebDriver
- Python – Get HTML source of WebElement in Selenium WebDriver using Python
- Java – Using Selenium Web Driver to retrieve value of a HTML input
- Java – Test if element is present using Selenium WebDriver
- Python – Selenium – Click at certain position