I'm doing a few SQL select queries and would like to convert my UTC datetime column into local time to be displayed as local time in my query results. Note, I am NOT looking to do this conversion via code but rather when I am doing manual and random SQL queries against my databases.
- Sql – Exclude a column using SELECT * [except columnA] FROM tableA
- Sql – Select n random rows from SQL Server table
- Sql – How to UPDATE from a SELECT in SQL Server
- Sql-server – SELECT INTO a table variable in T-SQL
- Sql – Storing DateTime (UTC) vs. storing DateTimeOffset
- Mysql – ‘IF’ in ‘SELECT’ statement – choose output value based on column values
- Sql – Convert INT to VARCHAR SQL