Would like to get a list of advantages and disadvantages of using Stored Procedures. The main advantage of SPs seems to be precompiled and an abstraction of data from the application. Give me your thoughts….
- Sql – Drop all the tables, stored procedures, triggers, constraints and all the dependencies in one sql statement
- Sql – Insert results of a stored procedure into a temporary table
- Mysql – List of Stored Procedures/Functions Mysql Command Line
- Sql – How to check if a stored procedure exists before creating it
- Sql – What are the options for storing hierarchical data in a relational database
- MySQL stored procedures use them or not to use them