I have a stored procedure that named globalsearch. the stored procedure return some results. the problem is how should I get results that is returned stored procedure in sql server 2005.thanks!
Sql – How should I get stored procedure result set in sql server 2005
- Sql-server – Select columns from result set of stored procedure
- Sql – Parameterize an SQL IN clause
- Sql – Insert results of a stored procedure into a temporary table
- Sql – Function vs. Stored Procedure in SQL Server
- Sql – How to UPDATE from a SELECT in SQL Server
- Sql-server – Get size of all tables in database
- SQL-Server: The backup set holds a backup of a database other than the existing
- Sql – Search text in stored procedure in SQL Server
If you're asking how to get the result of a procedure from another procedure, the only way is to capture it into a table insert. See this article on MSDN covering the subject in detail: Getting Creative with EXEC.