I have a website I've created in Visual Studio 2008 and I need to take it live. How can I backup the database file to a .bak so I can hand it over to the hosting company to place on the server?
- Visual-studio – How to add an existing directory tree to a project in Visual Studio
- Sql – How to list all foreign keys referencing a given table in SQL Server
- Sql – How to UPDATE from a SELECT in SQL Server
- Sql – What are the options for storing hierarchical data in a relational database
- Visual-studio – Can you force Visual Studio to always run as an Administrator in Windows 8
- Mysql – How to import an SQL file using the command line in MySQL