I am trying to connect to a Microsoft SQL 2005 server which is not on port 1433. How do I indicate a different port number when connecting to the server using SQL Management Studio?
- Sql – How to list all foreign keys referencing a given table in SQL Server
- Sql – Insert results of a stored procedure into a temporary table
- Sql-server – the best way to auto-generate INSERT statements for a SQL Server table
- Sql – How to do an UPDATE statement with JOIN in SQL Server
- Sql-server – the use of GO in SQL Server Management Studio & Transact SQL
- Sql – How to UPDATE from a SELECT in SQL Server
- Sql-server – How to specify a port number in SQL Server connection string