i have a view that is using linked server to retrieve data from a remote server in SQL Server. On each time viewing the view, the results returned are vary. For example, 1st time execution may return 100 rows of records but on 2nd time of execution, rows returned are 120 rows. Any ideas what is the cause?
- Sql – How to concatenate text from multiple rows into a single text string in SQL Server
- Sql – Exclude a column using SELECT * [except columnA] FROM tableA
- Sql – How to get column names from a table in SQL Server
- Sql-server – Update a table using JOIN in SQL Server
- Sql-server – How to alter SQL in “Edit Top 200 Rows” in SSMS 2008
- Sql – How to UPDATE from a SELECT in SQL Server
- Sql – How to delete using INNER JOIN with SQL Server