Can anyone provide the script for rebuilding and re-indexing the fragmented index when 'avg_fragmentation_in_percent' exceeds certain limits (better if cursor is not used)?
- Sql-server – Multiple Indexes vs Multi-Column Indexes
- Sql-server – “with (nolock)” in SQL Server
- Sql-server – the best way to auto-generate INSERT statements for a SQL Server table
- Sql-server – What do Clustered and Non-Clustered index actually mean
- Sql-server – Why use the INCLUDE clause when creating an index
- Python – Selecting a row of pandas series/dataframe by integer index
- Sql – Reset identity seed after deleting records in SQL Server