I have a table with one numeric value (n) and three string values (a,b,c). How do I query this table so that I get only distinct values of (a,b,c) and if there are duplicates, take the maximum of the corresponding set of n values?
- C# – LINQ’s Distinct() on a particular property
- Mysql – How to SELECT rows with MAX(Column value), PARTITION by another column in MYSQL
- Sql – How to UPDATE from a SELECT in SQL Server
- Sql – Finding duplicate values in a SQL table
- Sql – Select first row in each GROUP BY group
- Sql – What are the options for storing hierarchical data in a relational database
- Mysql – How to import an SQL file using the command line in MySQL