What is the best way (performance wise) to paginate results in SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012 if you also want to get the total number of results (before paginating)?
- Sql-server – Check if table exists in SQL Server
- Sql – Parameterize an SQL IN clause
- Sql-server – the best way to auto-generate INSERT statements for a SQL Server table
- Sql – DateTime2 vs DateTime in SQL Server
- Sqlite – Improve INSERT-per-second performance of SQLite
- Sql – How to UPDATE from a SELECT in SQL Server
- Sql – How to delete using INNER JOIN with SQL Server