In symfony 1.0 you can access the uncaught exception causing your custom 500 error page to appear through $this in your error500.php. How can this be accomplished in 1.1?
Symfony 1.1 Custom 500 Exception Access
- Java – How to assert that a certain exception is thrown in JUnit 4 tests
- Php – How painless is it to upgrade Symfony applications from 1.1 to 1.2
- Python – Proper way to declare custom exceptions in modern Python
- Python – How to print an exception in Python
- Python – Manually raising (throwing) an exception in Python
- Python – How to catch and print the full exception traceback without halting/exiting the program
- Asp.net-mvc – Display custom error page and show exception details
Turns out it's available in $exception in 1.1.