In Visual Studio is there a command to collapse/expand all the sections of code in a file?
- C++ – Debugging with command-line parameters in Visual Studio
- Visual-studio – How to add an existing directory tree to a project in Visual Studio
- Visual-studio – Open two instances of a file in a single Visual Studio session
- Visual-studio – Difference between Build Solution, Rebuild Solution, and Clean Solution in Visual Studio
- Visual-studio – How to auto format code in Visual Studio
- Visual-studio – Error message “No exports were found that match the constraint contract name”
- Visual-studio – What are the differences between Visual Studio Code and Visual Studio