I have copied a whole project onto my PC, both into My Documents/Visual Studio and into inetpub/wwwroot, but when I try to open the project in Visual Studio, it tries to open just 1 file .vssproj and gives me error messages, like : "The project file cannot be loaded. The application for project … is not installed.". What am I doing wrong?
- .net – How to fix this error in VS 2005? “The project file cannot be loaded. The application for project … is not installed”
- Git – .gitignore for Visual Studio Projects and Solutions
- Visual-studio – Difference between Build Solution, Rebuild Solution, and Clean Solution in Visual Studio
- Wpf – The name ‘InitializeComponent’ does not exist in the current context
- .net – How to fix the Visual Studio compile error, “mismatch between processor architecture”
- Visual-studio – Error ‘LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt’ after installing Visual Studio 2012 Release Preview
- Asp.net-mvc – Visual Studio debugging/loading very slow