Is there any way to reopen the last closed tab in Visual Studio? Similar to Ctrl+Shift+t in FireFox and Chrome?
- Visual-studio – How to add an existing directory tree to a project in Visual Studio
- Visual-studio – Command to collapse all sections of code
- Visual-studio – Visual Studio : short cut Key : Duplicate Line
- Visual-studio – Difference between Build Solution, Rebuild Solution, and Clean Solution in Visual Studio
- C# – format code shortcut for Visual Studio
- Visual-studio – How to auto format code in Visual Studio
- Visual-studio – Can you force Visual Studio to always run as an Administrator in Windows 8