I am learning .Net after many years of Java programming. In Eclipse we have Ctrl Shift R to open any resource in the project. Is there a similar keystroke in Visual Studio 2008 or is the best to use the Find in Files?
Visual-studio – Using a shortcut key to open any resource in Visual Studio 2008
- .net – What does the Visual Studio “Any CPU” target mean
- C# – Visual Studio hot keys change occasionally, specifically F6 vs Ctrl-Shift-B for building. WHY
- How to stop Visual Studio from “always” checking out solution files
- Go to Matching Brace in Visual Studio
- Visual-studio – Visual Studio : short cut Key : Duplicate Line
- Visual Studio 2012 failing to detect Visual Studio 2008 build tools
There appears to be an article describing how to mimic that functionality in VS.