I'm looking for the equivalent of the Unix 'tail' command that will allow me to watch the output of a log file while it is being written to.
- Windows – n equivalent of ‘which’ on the Windows command line?
- Windows – Setting Windows PowerShell environment variables
- Windows equivalent to UNIX pwd
- Windows equivalent of the ‘tail’ command
- Windows – How to run a PowerShell script
- Windows – Unix tail equivalent command in Windows Powershell
- Python – How to install pip on Windows
- Windows – the Windows equivalent of the diff command