In Windows, using mingw's gcc, is there anyway to specify that the output exe file is to take an icon file, so that the exe file shows with that icon in explorer?
- Html – How to add a browser tab icon (favicon) for a website
- Why doesn’t GCC optimize a*a*a*a*a*a to (a*a*a)*(a*a*a)
- C++ – Debug vs Release in CMake
- Java – Can’t start Eclipse – Java was started but returned exit code=13
- Python – fatal error: Python.h: No such file or directory
- Windows – Filename too long in Git for Windows
- C++ – Compiling an application for use in highly radioactive environments