I would like to know how to loop through each line in a text file using a Windows batch file and process each line of text in succession.
- Windows – How to you find and replace text in a file using the Windows command-line environment
- Split long commands in multiple lines through Windows batch file
- Windows – How to echo a newline in a batch file
- Windows – n equivalent of ‘which’ on the Windows command line?
- What does %~dp0 mean, and how does it work
- Windows – How to run two commands in one line in Windows CMD