What command can I put at the end of a batch file to prevent auto-closing of the console after the execution of the file?
- Windows – How to you find and replace text in a file using the Windows command-line environment
- Windows – How to create an empty file at the command line in Windows
- The current directory in a batch file
- What does %~dp0 mean, and how does it work
- Windows – Adding a directory to the PATH environment variable in Windows
- How to “comment-out” (add comment) in a batch/cmd
- Mysql – How to import an SQL file using the command line in MySQL