I am trying to create a WPF application that takes command line arguments. If no arguments are given, the main window should pop up. In cases of some specific command line arguments, code should be run with no GUI and exit when finished. Any suggestions on how this should properly be done would be appreciated.
- C# – the correct way to create a single-instance WPF application
- Bash – How to parse command line arguments in Bash
- Windows – n equivalent of ‘which’ on the Windows command line?
- Ruby – How to pass command line arguments to a rake task
- Python – How to read/process command line arguments
- Mysql – How to get a list of user accounts using the command line in MySQL
- Bash – How to reload .bash_profile from the command line
- Bash – How to set a variable to the output of a command in Bash
- Windows – List all environment variables from the command line
- Mysql – How to import an SQL file using the command line in MySQL